The Biblical account taken from Genesis 11 - 17
This story includes:
- Abram's call to leave his former country
- the promises given to Abram and how they relate to the entire world
- Abram's faith in God, even when he didn't understand His methods
- Abram's attempt to substitute a different plan for God's
- Abram's name changed to Abraham
- Abraham laughing at God, and Godís response
Watch the story told by professional storyteller John Walsh.
John then teaches you how to learn the accurate details of the story without memorizing.
This story is told in the Missions Story Set as well as the Old Testament Story Set.